Saturday 19 July 2014

10 KEYS TO WELLNESS

http://www.virtualassistantmoms.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Willingness-300x300.png  
Get inspired, ten key to wellness
 

1 - I will love my health as wealth and I am prepared to invest in my health.

2 - I will not smoke or drink in excess

3- I will get vaccinated against all preventable diseases

4- I will keep my BMI below 23 and watch my waist line

5- I will eat a balanced diet and avoid food with too much fat, sugar & salt

6- I will maintain my blood pressure, sugar and cholesterol levels within the normal range

7- I will go for annual medical examination to detect diseases early

8- I will exercise at least 3 times a week

9- I will sleep at least 6 hours a day and learn to cope well with stress by taking things easy

10- I will avoid crowded places and observe good personal hygiene


Lion Amb Sam AFOLABI

No comments:

Post a Comment